Safeguarding at HMS
Here at Harford Manor School the safety and wellbeing of our pupils is of paramount importance. We aim to ensure every child who is a registered pupil of our school is safe an protected from harm at all times. The whole faculty work in partnership to:
- Protect the children and young people at our school from maltreatment;
- Prevent the impairment of their health or development;
- Ensure that children and young people at our school grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care;
- Undertake that role so as to enable all the students within our school to have the best possible outcomes.
- Our safeguarding policy in full can be viewed below
All staff and volunteers are subject to appropriate checks to ensure their suitability to work with children and all staff members take part in regular and ongoing training to make sure they are aware of their roles and duties regarding the safeguarding of our pupils.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any pupil within our school you can report it using the information contained in the document below.
We take stringent measures to ensure that whole school and individual pupil records regarding safeguarding and wellbeing are recorded safely and securely. The school uses the CPOMS safeguarding recording system to log, share and track any safeguarding concerns. More information regarding CPOMS can be found using the link below.